Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What an amazing holiday weekend. Currently I am working at Brundage Mountain Ski Resort in the Lift Operations department, and it has been an one heck of a weekend. Weather wise, it doesnt get any better, with plenty of sunshine and snow to go around. Theres endless good things about working at the top of a mountain in the winter, but I am going to mention three off the top of my head, which I think are the most prolific. The first thing is the shear beauty that you get to experience all day, every day, and get payed for it! There is something about a mountain, covered in snow, glistening in the sun, and looking out, while on your lunch break, at the vast wilderness. It does something for your soul I reckon. SIMPLY SPECTACULAR! The second thing would have to be the free season pass they give you once you get on the payroll. Haha. No further explanation needed there I presume. And the third thing would have to be the access to the endless amount of trails that I so love to snowshoe in the winter, to keep myself in shape for the upcoming tri season. Snowshoeing is not for the faint of heart. It is a full blown workout, and the deeper the snow, the farther your heart goes past redline, and I love it!!! CHEERS.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are here Ryan (even if we don't get to see you often enough)!! :)
    ~Dom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Northend Nique. Ha. Ive been meaning to stop into the shop for a while now. I will get in there one of these days for sure and say hey to everyone. Happy New Year to you all.

      Delete